Sunday, February 10, 2008

.

8 comments:

JAGBHansen said...

I love your slide show! It makes me so jealous because 1-I don't have one and don't even know how ot do it and 2-you have been everywhere! I wonder when that will be for me and where. With two kiddies it makes it a little harder. It was so nice to talk to you the other night! I wish we would more often and this getting together thing...I think we are both all talk. Hey---do you want to get into a joint business venture with me once you are a mommy? Let me know...it involves scrapbooking!

Aubrey said...

alright, y'all are added to my blog. you better leave me lots of fabulous comments.
so happy to hear about your baby girl! way to go.
i miss you too...

xoxo,
aubrey

S&F Seminario said...

Love the Italy pics. I think you know we lived there and ISN'T IT AWESOME!!!???!!! But, I have to say that you made Napoli look way nicer and cooler than I remember it being. Fernando thought the natives there were going to steal the luggage and me along with it for sure. Congrats on the little girl. Having a girl first is AWESOME. So much drama! Enjoy!

Brittany said...

You two have the BEST pictures - wow!!! We are so excited for you to have a baby girl....Gracie is excited too to meet her new friend. Miss you guys!!

Calli said...

KC--
Since marriage has split us up, hopefully the blogging world will bring us back together. One word...jealous....holy traveler! What fun, what fun. I married someone who thinks Park City is a get away so I'm still working on it. I told him if we don't really get away before we decide to get back on the kid thing again, it's only going to get harder and harder to go. That's what I get for marrying an accountant...so practical and logical. I'm determined to find that ounce of spontenaity in him somehow. Congrats on the kid---it really changes your life in every way. She is going to have rad parents. How lucky. Oh, one more thing--"dats how i getz my womens". Miss you. Maybe one day we'll actually get together.

Reese Fam said...

So after all that traveling, I just want to know how many times have you made the mile high club???

TeamDall said...

very cool slide show. what fun memories:)

Kimberlee said...

HI GUYS!!! We are so jealous of all your travels! That must have been amazing! Congratulations about the baby! I'm glad we get to keep updated on the Anderson family!