Its about a week over due, but at least I am getting to it. Maycee's bleesing day was perfect. KC gave a wonderful blessing and it was so awesome to see all those preisthood brethren gathered around our little baby girl. From KC to our dads and even my 101 year grandaddy. It was nice to have everyone over after to catch up and enjoy some yummy food. I really feel bad cuz I don't feel like I got to really see and talk to everyone, so if I missed you, I am sorry!! Thank you to all that came and for all the help everyone offered. Maycee is luck y to have such wonderful family and friends that love her so much!!



5 comments:
Sally! I'm sorry we missed it, but I was thinking of you guys a lot.
Did Brooke get in touch w/ you yet about lunch or dinner plans?
Shoot me an email lizdeanski@gmail.com if you have a second!
Liz
So sorry we missed the blessing as I am sure it was amazing. I remember for Gennovah's the microphone didn't work and we were sitting in the back so I didn't hear a word of it. When I asked Johnny if someone writes it down he said, "yeah, all blessings are recorded...in heaven." I cried and listened very closely when we blessed Boston! LOL. You look so happy and proud of your little one.. She is so beautiful :)
bummer we didn't make it as well! only because i want my dishes back. just kidding...but we definitely need to come see her soon! i want to hold her again while she is still tiny.
I am so glad the day went well! I feel so bad that I wasn't there, but you have to know I love you! I thought about you guys the whole day!
Maycee is the CUTEST thing ever! She looked beautiful..along with her Mommy on blessing day! Before you know it she will be walking and talking!
Let's go to lunch!!
Post a Comment