Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Utes!!


This last Saturday was the home opener for the Utes. So great to be back at Rice-Eccles cheering on the Utes to their victory over UNLV. We met up with some of my family for a little pre-game meal, then headed to the stadium and found our seats right on the 50 yd line. Mayce enjoyed the game again and had a great time hanging out with Grandpa. Looking forward to a great season!!


The view from the "cheap seats"



Snug as a bug in a rug!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

which faces did you switch around?

Chiara said...

I can't believe how big Macey is getting....why do they have to grow up?!?!
Most of the really good pictures on my post about the cabin are from my cousins camera....he's a professional photographer...I think he has a Nikon D300 with a ton of different lenses that each cost more than my monthly mortgage!! ;) I just have a nice little digital casio that takes great pics and has a fabulous zoom. One day I'll buy me a real nice one...

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen!