While KC was home for a day last week, we decided to take advantage and head to the pumpkin patch. We headed over to one not too far from our house with our neighbors the Osmonds. It was a little chilly, so we had to make it quick, but couldn't resist getting some really great photos to document Maycee's first pumpkin patch experience. As you can tell she almost made it out with out a crying picture...but isn't she still so cute even though she's crying. (warning: lots of pictures ahead...) 




{Thanks for hanging out and taking some great pictures Osmond Fam!}
9 comments:
well I'm glad I posted my pumpkin pics before you outshined us with your professional ones. They are seriously SO cute!!
ps you need to post the one of the three of you with just cornstalks behind you- it's my favorite
Those pictures are darling of you guys! What a little pumpkin head (forgive the terrible pun)! Totally darling! -Em
P.S. I finally figured out how to post a comment! That is a first! Aren't you proud!?!
great pics! Maycee is darling
Those are the cutest pictures ever!
Cute, cute. I can't believe how big she is. I can believe how cute she is though. Looks like fun. I love the slide show on your older post with the pictures of Sophia and Maycee. Tell B&E they're in trouble for not send pictures:)
Cute pics! We love that pumpkin patch!
sally! it was so good to see you at gardener village, and i must say, your daughter is one of the cutest munchkins i have ever seen. good job on that!
anyways, i am adding you to my blogging friends.
Post a Comment