Sunday, November 22, 2009

Homesick...

I went with my Dad and brothers to the Utah/Louisville game way back in September...It made me a little homesick for the great job I had at the U and all the people I used to work with. I realized how much I really miss all the crazy stress of football season and all the fun we had in the office and working the games. Then I remembered why I wasn't doing all of that anymore...and it was worth it!
Pre-game with my sister-in-law Emily

My cute brothers..Rob and Clintos
The reason for it all!!
Her favorite place to sit is on the step up to the landing at the bottom of the stairs. Take note of the pigtails...cute huh??

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Well said. Well said. You did great work for the U in the athletic department Sally. I'm sure they miss you there.

Maycee is so cute with those pigtails. She's the BEST reason to stay home!

TeamDall said...

shut up! maycee is too cute for words. hope to see you guys this month! love ya