Friday, May 21, 2010

730 Days

Our sweet little Maycee has now been here for 730 days! It seems impossible that it was that long ago that I was waiting in my hospital room for her to arrive. She is such an amazing little girl and we are so blessed that she is ours! It truly blows me away to see how much she has changed since we first met her and especially in the last year!! She is talking non stop...singing any song that she has heard more than once...loving all her cousins...reading books...being a picky eater...loving when daddy is home to play...constantly wanting to swim and go on the swings...obsessed with Little Einsteins, princesses, Dora, and pretty much every kid show there is...and melting my heart, trying my patience, and making me laugh every day!




We LOVE you Maycee Jane!!

2 comments:

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see your new little one too.

TeamDall said...

So So so so cute! I can't believe she's two. She'll be such a fun big sister. Can't wait!