I think we are finally starting to feel semi-comfortable with the whole two kid thing...it only took us two months!! I think we have figured out out to control the acid a little so she isn't so uncomfortable. But, she still has her bad days...its so sad for me to see her so sad and I can't do anything about it. I hope she grows out of it quickly!! She is gaining weight so fast even though it seems like she throws everything up! Her resting place pretty much every night is her car seat and if we aren't holding her she is in her swing. She loves to feel a breeze on her face and will smile really big if you whistle at her (my dads favorite thing to do).

She is having some funny dreams...
Weight: 12 lbs 9 oz (90th %)
Height: 23.5 inches (95th %)
**she gained a pound and a half in one month!**
Double swaddled and ready for a long nights rest...
No comments:
Post a Comment