We were among the many that made the trip to the mid-west to watch the Utes take on the Fighting Irish. It didn't end with the most desired outcome...but we had a fun trip anyway.
Maycee was done sitting and being so still...she jumped on the bed the second we got in the room and didn't stop for at least 20 min.
That night we headed to Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Co.If you're ever in Chicago...go!! The grinders are huge and the pizza pot pie is unbelievable! I saw this place on the Travel Channel and it took a bit to get there and the wait was long, (both which I got major grief for)but SO worth it! Totally owned by the mob...which makes it that much better.
LOVE all of these pictures! On the subway headed back to the hotel...I think they were both in a great mood cuz they had full bellies. Thanks for watching the girls KC so I could sit in the rain and watch the Utes destroy themselves.
1 comment:
You are a true fan.
Maycee always looks so cute.
Seriously, she has such cute clothes!! You have good taste Sally.
Post a Comment